Anonymous

reboot button on app and web gui

seems like it would be a no brainer but it really should be there.  At&tt resets my modem at random and resets the dmz pass through so instead of my velop having my actual wan address, it gets whatever lan ip the att router assigns it.  i can make the change but have to physically power cycle the node to update it, which means crawling in the attic to unplug the power for it.  I can't reach it from the ground unless im on a ladder.  When this happens my security cameras do not broadcast online because att blocks the port and does not support upnp.  

Re: reboot button on app and web gui

Hi,

There will be a new firmware for Velop. If everything is on track, it will be released by next week. The restart option (through Web-UI) will be back on this release.

Thanks

[ Edited ]

Confirmed - the option is back in the web gui!

I'm dumb - where is that option? I would like to re-boot one node and can't find that in the UI? Thanks!

Expert

@marksfamily,

If the node is running on its latest firmware, you should be able to locate the Restart option under Troubleshooting > Diagnostics. Be sure to click on the CA link located at the bottom-right corner of the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi web interface. For more details of the Linksys Velop's Setup Page, click here.

Chris-21499
Linksys Technical Support

On that screen, I have “Reset to Factory Default Settngs” but no reboot (especially, reboot one particular node)

[ Edited ]

Its labelled 'restart' in the bottom left corner.

Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 1.00.23 PM.png

I'm in bridge mode, so am using the local login info (not smartwifi) in case that has any implications for what you are seeing.

Highlighted

Thanks - I'll check tonight by logging into one node "directly". My guess is you don't see "Restart" if you're logged into smartwifi.