Changing Velop Device Icons

When I originally setup my Velop base stations, I changed the icons of the Velop devices (I think by accident).  Since that time, I have noticed that the ability to change the icon has been removed, so they are stuck on wrong icons (e.g. a tablet icon). 

Is there any way to correct this?

Thanks,

Harte

Re: Changing Velop Device Icons

Hi, jhnielson. The ability to change the icon is still available on the latest firmware. What's the current firmware version of your Velop system? This link will show you the overview of changing the device's icon.

Pamela - 21733
Linksys Technical Support

I am on FW: 1.1.2.185309

I have the ability to change the icon on connected devices, but not for the Velop devices directly.  (see screenshot)

Velop device page

@jhnielson wrote:

I am on FW: 1.1.2.185309

I have the ability to change the icon on connected devices, but not for the Velop devices directly.  (see screenshot)

Velop device page

Got that, jhnielson. Just to clarify, do you mean to say you aren't able to change the icon on the nodes? Have you got an error message? To isolate, you may try to power cycle the node. Is this occuring to all nodes you have?

Nestor_C 21974

Apologies for the delayed response.

Yes, you are correct.  I cannot change the device icons on the nodes themselves - for all the nodes.   You can see that the node in the screenshot has some icon for a BluRay Player or something.

There is no error provided.  The "Change Icon" link is just not shown. I have power cycled all the nodes and I have done a system restart as well, however, nothing has changed.

@jhnielson

Are you accessing it via the App or browser? Have you tried accessing them on both to check if you are still unable to change the icons from there? If you have, let's have this checked further with our 2nd Level Support Team. Please send us an email at LinksysCares@linksys.com along with your phone number, location, community username, and the link to this post for reference.

Jo-Ann - 21744