One of my Nodes keeps going offline

One of my nodes, in fact closest one to my master node keeps going offline per the Linksys App, however the light continues to be blue

Re: One of my Nodes keeps going offline

Same here - node hasn't moved, and seems to be working ok (serving wifi to clients etc). Looks to be potentially something related to either the new firmware or the new app?
Administrator

Is it sending you a notification that it is offline or is it just showing as offline when you go into the app itself?

Just in the app
Administrator

got it... will ask the team here to see if they can replicate. Just out of curiosity is the node that is showing as offline reporting that it is on the latest firmware as well? We have seen a few child nodes that are taking their time grabbing the new update that came out earlier this week.

Nope - they are all running the same version (1.1.1.179155)

Same here

Same here. Is there an update on this topic yet? What are the suggestions for a node that repeatedly goes offline? I have reset to factory defaults too many times....that is not the answer. Ideas?

Seeing if we get a bump. I just installed a 3 node Velop system and the node closest to my main node keeps saying it is offline in the app. There are also times when the light is amber and not blue. I have had to reset it three times and I have only had it for a week.

I had one of my nodes do exactly that (sometimes orange etc) - I suspect its down to channel selection and placement.

To prove the point, I temporarily relocated it to somewhere else in the same room (no behind the closet with metal shelving in) and it worked fine.   

Unfortunetly becuase of the dynamic channel selection there's no easy way to tell if its got a good/bad signal - but if you move it in the same room and it stays blue, then at least you know its environmental and not something physically wrong with the unit / uplink etc