Outlook slow to connect to Exchange server

I installed a 3 node Velop system and have problems connecting to Exchange server when opening Outlook on one computer that uses the ethernet connection on a remote node.  Another computer connected with ethernet to the base node does not have this problem.  The error message says unable to connect to exhchange server.  After some time it will connect

Re: Outlook slow to connect to Exchange server

I have the same problem

Hi, gwsparkman60 and BertilG! Can you share with us what workarounds have you done so far? Have you tried exchanging the nodes to see if it has the same case? If the setback still occurs, please email us at LinksysCares@linksys.com along with your contact details, community username, and the link to this community thread for reference and we can have our Escalation Engineers assist you further.

Carl_S 21985
Linksys Technical Support
Highlighted

In the beginning I deselected the WiFi part in my cablemodem. I wanted to use the WIFI part in the VELOP node. When I made an extra control I saw that the NAT mode was still enabled in my cablemodem but Wifi was deselected. When I deselected NAT mode so it's a clean cable modem it started to work as expected. Now it seems to work.

Thanks.