Re: Regretting my Velop investment. Rapidly decaying performance in a normal size home with 4 nodes.

I don't think I could return my Velop. I don't have any of the original packaging. Now I have four Velop nodes that I'll have to offload on someone.

Re: Regretting my Velop investment. Rapidly decaying performance in a normal size home with 4 nodes.

Unlucky, it's a very pricey error for me too. Won't touch anything they do again, it's been a terrible experience.

I'm looking for a replacement system that actually works of anyone has any advice? Preferably one that doesn't take twenty minutes per nice to setup. Hate that app......

Hi. Everyone!

Have you tried using the Channel Finder? Follow this link on how to use this feature. If the issue still persists, we'll have this taken care of by our 2nd Level Support Team for further assistance. Please send your Full Name, Email Address, Phone Number, and Location (City/State) along with the link to this thread to LinksysCares@belkin.com

Gerard_21724
Linksys Technical Support

Used Channel Finder numerous times. It never fixed the throughout problem but did solve some issues with Sonos.