Slow internet performance on main network, guest network working ok

Installed 3 units Velop system a couple of days ago. While speedtests show good wifi speed on the network, surfing on the main network is very slow. When logging in to the guest network instead, surfing is smooth. 

Tried to rename the network this morning. Then performance improved for a couple of hours on the main network, but now doing a search on google is slow again.

Any ideas on what I should do?

Re: Slow internet performance on main network, guest network working ok

Which firmware version are you running (check in the administration section of the app)?
Also is the Velop acting as your router , or are you running it in bridge mode to another router?

Firmware: 1.1.2.183316

The velop is acting as router for the network.

Highlighted

Ok - sounds like it should work with that setting.
I would also check they you don’t have any parental controls or device prioritizarion enabled as it disables express forwarding.

My next guess would be to check which node you are connected to in the App. You may be on a further distance node on 2.4Ghz instead of a close one on 5Ghz - especially if you’re moving around.
Beyond that I’d suggest trying some iperf tests between wireless+LAN clients to figure out if it’s the router function or the wireless bridge that is the slow link in the chain.