Re: Sonos Connection Issues?

I am having the sam problem here, with 3 node Velop and 8 sonos units.
The interesting part is with 6 sonos it works fine, when i add the 2 new play5's close to the first Velop node it works fine. After setting it up moving these 2 sonos play5's to the upper living room where they are close to the 2nd velop node, everything is gone! No more internet in the house no more sonos, and they are not even wired, i just plugin the electricity and everything is gone.

Hi, Jayjayaa. Try to power cycle the nodes and check if it'll make any difference. Are you running the latest firmware? We'd like to have our Escalation Engineers assist you for further diagnosis. Please shoot us an email at LinksysCares@linksys.com along with the following details:

Full Name:
Phone Number:
Location (city/state):
Community Username:
Link to this post:

Rosalyn - 21986
Linksys Technical Support
Highlighted

@wrote:
I am having the sam problem here, with 3 node Velop and 8 sonos units.
The interesting part is with 6 sonos it works fine, when i add the 2 new play5's close to the first Velop node it works fine. After setting it up moving these 2 sonos play5's to the upper living room where they are close to the 2nd velop node, everything is gone! No more internet in the house no more sonos, and they are not even wired, i just plugin the electricity and everything is gone.

Ditch the Velops or get a Sonos Boost.

I can not ditch the Velops because Linksys does not accept returns in Turkey!

@Jayjayaa,

We've endorsed your case to our Product Experts for further assistance. A representative will be in touch you within 24-48 business hours.

Jo-Ann - 21744
Linksys Technical Support