Re: Velop Firmware 1.1.2.185309 Launched

I have posted a seperate message regarding slow WiFi and not 5gHz channel not working. I am using this latest sw.

I think my problem with not working 5Ghz channels is related to the software.

Expert

@blocker_parentwrote:

Hello Z,
I cannot believe your answer. What hypothesis should I make from your comments. That the software development, versioning and release process in Linksys is a either a mess or non-existent .

Blocker_parent--

Like you I have my opinions. I am not affiliated with Linksys. You're welcome to come to your own conclusions. I have mine. I am trying to help.

Z

@Zoro1wrote:

@blocker_parentwrote:

Hello Z,
I cannot believe your answer. What hypothesis should I make from your comments. That the software development, versioning and release process in Linksys is a either a mess or non-existent .

Blocker_parent--

Like you I have my opinions. I am not affiliated with Linksys. You're welcome to come to your own conclusions. I have mine. I am trying to help.

Z

The fact that you are not affiliated with Linksys makes it even worse...SAD...

Linksys, you guys are a joke. We bought a $400+ WiFi system, which is absurd in its own right. Then we cannot get it to perform as ADVERTISED. That is false advertising. Knowingly deceiving us. FIX THIS STUFF. 

I invested heavily in a 3-p Velop solution 5 days ago. Turned out to be 1 of the worst investment I have ever done.

Nothing is working as advertised. Performance is unreliable and lousy at best. I have tried just about everything suggested in this forum:

-Yes, I have the latest firmware

-Yes, I have tried the channel finder. Both with and without devices connected (+5 Times)

-Yes, repositioned the nodes (+15 times)

- e tc

Obviously Linksys does not want to fix it

@Brainwash - if you bought the system from somewhere that takes returns then I suggest you take it back asap.

I have been waiting for months for stable, usable firmware. I have seen no sign of it arriving any time soon. This is bug-ridden and unreliable kit that is not ready for market.

Hi, TechPlay, and everyone. We'd like to turn things around. It would be best to shoot us an email at LinksysCares@linksys.com so we can have our escalation engineers look further in your case. Please send us the following:

• Name
  • Contact number
  • Location (City/State)
  • Link on this thread.

Thank you.

Nestor_C 21974
Linksys Technical Support

I would like you to turn things around also. This isn’t going to be addressed on a case by case basis so emailing has no use.

Fix the darn firmware.

Instead of providing a number of standard phrases on 1 to 1 basis in the different topics on this forum like:

- send us an email at LinksysCares@linksys.com....

- our escalation engineers look further in your case....

file your solution on this forum directly so all can benefit from your solutions. Most of us seem to have the same problems.

Linksys you have had all the time in the world to solve this.

Are you really working on it?

@Jose_Cwrote:

Hi, TechPlay, and everyone. We'd like to turn things around. It would be best to shoot us an email at LinksysCares@linksys.com so we can have our escalation engineers look further in your case. Please send us the following:

• Name
  • Contact number
  • Location (City/State)
  • Link on this thread.

Thank you.

Moderator Name = Jose_C Singature Name = Nestor_C | Makes perfect sense. Third world useless is what the support on this forum is.  You should change your team name from Team Linksys Cares to Team My Mom Should Have Aborted