Velop Setup with BT Infinity

Hi, trying to set up my 3 node Velop with no luck at all. 

For some reason the velop cannot find my modem. It says I can enter a static IP address details but I don't know these or even if they apply. 

Can someone help?

Re: Velop Setup with BT Infinity

Help is here, danhodgson. We'll have our 2nd level support team assist you with this matter, please email us at LinksysCares@linksys.com the following details:

-Full Name
-Community username
-Phone number

Let’s take it from there.

Ces-21490
Linksys Technical Support
Expert

Unplug all the Velop nodes. Then only connect one node (primary) to the modem and set it up first. After the primary node is configured add the other two nodes one at a time and in close proximity to the primary node. After the other two nodes are configured move them to their permanent location.

For the secondary nodes the LED can go yellow for a short time and then solid blue but staying solid yellow will be problematic.

Smiley Wink Please remember to Kudo those that help you.

Linksys
Communities Technical Support

I have the same problem.

Any solution to this issue? I’m having the same problem.
Highlighted

Hi, gvaldes. Were you able to follow through on the workarounds shared by ? If that did not rectify the issue, please email us at LinksysCares@linksys.com along with the following details asked by .

Jo-Ann - 21744
Linksys Technical Support

I struggled with Velop automatic set up for BT Infinity (FTTC service) but got it working as follows. Just to say I have a BT Openreach Modem going to a Asus RT66 VDSL capable router (ie supports PPPoE). The router was previously a HomeHub4 but this is sort of irrelevant anyway as router is physically removed from the network.

I connected Openreach Modem (as instructed on iPad set up app) to Velop Parent.  I used "bthomehub@btbroadband.com" as ID and had PSW of BT (but I don't think PSW is necessary. I did not put in any value for VLAN (some had suggested value 101 for this FTTC service).

No luck - no internet.

I carried on without internet access and completed set up. I then returned to app.

Went to Advanced Setting - Internet Settings - Additional Settings - MTU and set MTU as Manual - Size1492.

Everything good after that.  Now have 3 Node Velop with ethernet backhaul (via dumb switch) connected to other LAN port on Primary.