What are Linksys doing to solve all these problems we ALL are experiencing with the velop system....

I feel very disapointed with way linksys is handling there customers, I have bought a 3 pack velop system and have nothing but problems with it. When will you (Linksys) release a new firmware to solve the issues like dropout, sudden loose of internet, and nodes thats lose connection now and then....

This is a shame for the brand and i actually feel that linksys is not doing right specially with the high price point i paid i was really expecting nothing but the best.....

I already had the ASUS AC3200 that i was very sadisfied with but i needed to have a system that covers all of my house....

Please LINKSYS Support do something about this, at least let us know when we can expect a fix.

Re: What are Linksys doing to solve all these problems we ALL are experiencing with the velop system

I feel your pain and share your sentiments. It is complete frustration putting up with this entire situation.

What really confuses me is it seems like they get something right and break something else. I don’t understand while it can’t be all put together to get one good firmware package. At least test the firmware prior to release.

I don’t get it.

Re: What are Linksys doing to solve all these problems we ALL are experiencing with the velop system

When you can’t even get a response to a thread like this.....

It might be time to start calling the Better business buroe and possibly a class action lawsuit.

I've had mine 6 months and had problems throughout. I can't even get them to contact me any more.

I bout 8 of them when they had their big refurb sale. Put them in two different houses. For he most part they are working acceptably. I do see speed drops and at times I have to reconnect device.

I haven’t had them long so I still have faith it is a firmware issue but it should have been addressed a long time ago.

In my opinion they should be posting the beta firmware and letting the community help them as they are unable to do it themselves.

Same for me. I have got 6 nodes since multiple months in my 6,000 sq ft home and I am facing an overlall very poor performance I have tried the technical support that basically could not help further than "reset all your nodes" and "send us the log files". I truly hope they will be able to fix this product firmware as it could be great ... when it works.

My velop nodes are in bridge mode and all with still blue lights but my main challenge is continuous drop of speed or drop of any wifi connection mainly for moving devices like iPhones. It looks like roaming across the house from one node to the other is not properly managed. We have similar issues with Macbook laptops that are losing connections or have extremely low speed when moved from one room to the other (even just next to one node). This drives my entire family crazy!

This product could be a real game changer for individuals with large home and fast internet connection (like my gigbit fiber one). Instead, it is just frustration after frustration. 

WAKE UP BELKIN!

I tried something new tonight, I took the sledgehammer I use with my wood grenade and hammered the node that never works

I gave it three massive hits and suddenly I felt SO much better. It's weird, but the random destruction of this awful system made me the happiest I've been over the entire Xmas period.

My advice to anyone is don't buy this, get something from any other provider, add Belkin and Linksys to your " never purchasing from again" list and move one.

I have no idea how many hours I've wasted on this system. I've tried every Firmware, reset and re-programmed nodes on almost hundreds of occasions, I cannot think of any other network system that has been this bad.

I genuinely hate you Linksys. You are a terrible technology company and should be utterly ashamed of this awful product. You're a disgrace.

Hi Everyone. Apologies for the delayed response. We deeply understand your sentiments, know that our Engineering Team is all working hard to fix all these recurring issues. Prior to this, we'd like to endorse you over to our 2nd Level Support Team for further assistance. Please email us the following details at LinksysCares@linksys.com

Full Name:
Phone Number:
Location (state/country):
Community Username:
Link to this Community thread:

Pamela - 21733
Linksys Technical Support

Seriously? Delayed response?

We don’t want level two support. We want one firmware that works.

Or better yet how about a bunch of RMA numbers so we can all return this junk since you unable to provide a firmware that works?