Power Adapter For BEFSR41

Ok so I recently bought a Linksys Etherfast Cable/DSL Router Model BEFSR41. I need a power supply. All the power supplys I find dont have the 3 prong female end. On the back of my router I have a 3 prong power port. On the bottom of my router it says BEFSR41B. I googled a power supply for that one but I cant find the 3 prong power supply. Can someone tell me where I can buy a power adapter for the 3 prong port. The adapter would need to have an end with a 3 femal prongs shaped in a triangle.

Expert

Re: Power Adapter For BEFSR41

[ Edited ]

I'm confused because the power jack is typically circular as shown below. Maybe the power supply transformer has a 3 prong 110VAC jack but that would be a separate cable and could be hard to find. It might be easier to just replace the whole power supply in this case. 

befsr41.PNG

Smiley Wink Please remember to Kudo those that help you.

Linksys
Communities Technical Support

Yes all the power cordes I have found are just the circualr ones. Do you know where I could find a cord for my router.

WIN_20150701_105518.JPG

Expert

The Uplink verbiage and 3 pronged power connector lead me to believe this isn't actually a Linksys product. Please provide a screenshot of the product label.

Linksys

I have seen other routers that look like this and have this power port i just cant find a power adapter for sale anywhere.

Here is the pictures of it I uploaded them to Google Drive.

http://tinyurl.com/purfjgt

Expert

Thanks for the pics it's definitely a Linksys product Smiley LOL

Sorry AFAIK Linksys doesn't sell power supplies separately and since this isn't a standard power jack I think you won't be able to easily find a replacement.

Linksys

Well do you know what this jack is called and where I could buy an adapter? I dont even know what to search or where to start to find one.

Expert

Sorry I don't.

Linksys

I have one of the BEFSR41 V2 models and it has the upload link as well.  But it has the round power adapter.  I have been trying to find out what voltage and polatiry is supposed to go in there.  The 'specs' say 12v AC but that is the Only mention of any voltage.  Maybe it was a typo and should say 120 vac but again...  Can someone tell me please, what their power output on their plug states?  like 12v dc or maybe 12 vac and how many amps or watts.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Mine is input 100-240v and output is 12 volts; 2.5 A but I own a WRT1900AC.