Accepted Solution

Using a VPN

When I disable the vpn I can access my routers (EA6350) information just fine, but when I connect the VPN and try to access my router info it says can't connect to router.  Is there something that needs to be adjusted?  Thanks

Re: Using a VPN

@debgram wrote:

When I disable the vpn I can access my routers (EA6350) information just fine, but when I connect the VPN and try to access my router info it says can't connect to router.  Is there something that needs to be adjusted?  Thanks

Hi, debgram. That seems odd. Have you tried to check the internet connection if it's working while it's disconnected to the VPN? If not, you may try that workaround for isolation. You can also try to ping web address or any websites. 

Nestor_C 21974
Linksys Technical Support

Re: Using a VPN

I do have an internet connection.  I did a reset of the router and now I can get to my info when vpn is on but not when I have it disabled. Just the opposite than before.  

Ok, I solved the problem.  I guess my antivirus was blocking the url to my router when the vpn was off, I set an exception to it and now it works.