Re: WUSB6100M Keeps disconnecting from internet.

it happened again, 4 times in the last 3 hours. 

Has not gotten any better.

I'm having the same issue, took the same steps to fix but no dice. This has been going on for months, and Linksys has nothing to say? I can't believe that, there must be some acknowledgment of the problem somewhere.

Running Win7 64bit.

Highlighted

My router manufacturer says this is likely a driver issue, but Linksys/Belkin can't be bothered with that, since this is an older device. What a shame. Linksys used to make solid products.....

I have the same issue, even uninstall the whole OS, still keeps disconnecting. Window 7 stated it is the driver issue

[ Edited ]

Hi, Everyone. If you're still having issues with frequent internet disconnection of the WUSB6100M wireless adapter, please send us an email at LinksysCares@linksys.com along with the following details so we can have our Support Team check on your case:

- Complete Name
- Phone Number
- Location (State & Country)
- Serial Number of the Linksys device
- Community Username
- Link to this thread as reference

Jo-Ann - 21744
Linksys Technical Support

What does the serial number of my eero router have to do with my Linksys adapter frequently disconnecting?

Hi, Everyone. If you're still having issues with frequent internet disconnection of your router, please send us an email at LinksysCares@linksys.com along with the following details so we can have our Support Team check on your case:

- Complete Name
- Phone Number
- Serial Number of your Router
- Community Username

Jo-Ann - 21744

@Toddwrtr wrote:

What does the serial number of my eero router have to do with my Linksys adapter frequently disconnecting?

Hi, Everyone. If you're still having issues with frequent internet disconnection of your router, please send us an email at LinksysCares@linksys.com along with the following details so we can have our Support Team check on your case:

- Complete Name
- Phone Number
- Serial Number of your Router
- Community Username

Jo-Ann - 21744

Apologies for that Toddwrtr. We meant for the Serial Number of the Linksys Adapter.

Gerard_21724

Yeah, well, the agents on the phone asked for the router serial number, too! I think I'm done with Linksys products.

I have has the same issue for several months now. At first I thought it might be my router, so I put in a newer router. The problem still existed. I then bought a new hard drive, and installed windows 7 on it. so with a fresh install, i tried the adapter again but still have the same issues. Multiple drops throughout the day.