Highlighted

Re: EA7300 And IPSec VPN

Forum moderators and other participants, I am not pleased with this escalation service.  I have waited here all morning for a prearranged telephone call even after disabling my call blocking feature.  To my knowledge, and the telephone service's, I never blocked either a Belkin or a Linksys telephone number.  If they could not get a telephone call through, then they could have chose another phone with another number.  I only have one telephone number; but you have many.  This stinks!

Re: EA7300 And IPSec VPN

Today Linksys telephoned and we got the RT31P2 wired router installed as the secondary. After connecting it to the PC, I got its address from Control Panel, Network and Sharing, Change Adapter Settings, Local Area Connections, Status and Details. Online we changed the address to one that the main router allows and disabled DHCP. I will not mess with this configuration; but I do not see why the FVS114 did not work unless either the then current Windows XP has differences with later OS's or we cannot resolve the address conflicts.  Until I tried to install the FVS114, I never saw network hardware with addresses beginning with 192.168.0.