Horizon Elite T9 Treadmill

I have a new Horizon Elite T9 Treadmill that I want to connect wirelessly to my EA8300/AC2200 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Router.  I've had 2 consoles replaced on the treadmill and none of them work.  I have now tried connecting with the guest account on 2.4GHZ only and it finally seems to connect ok; however, it does not ask or seem to require the guest password and just connects.  It the treadmill limited to 2.4GHZ only?  Why is the password not required?

Expert

Re: Horizon Elite T9 Treadmill

@wrote:

I have a new Horizon Elite T9 Treadmill that I want to connect wirelessly to my EA8300/AC2200 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Router.  I've had 2 consoles replaced on the treadmill and none of them work.  I have now tried connecting with the guest account on 2.4GHZ only and it finally seems to connect ok; however, it does not ask or seem to require the guest password and just connects.  It the treadmill limited to 2.4GHZ only?  Why is the password not required?

The guest wireless only requires a password once a browser is open on the client which the treadmill can't do.

Do you have separate SSIDs' for the 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz?

Is your wireless security set to WPA2 Personal?

Smiley Wink Please remember to Kudo those that help you.

Linksys
Communities Technical Support