Linksys EA9300 there is no more information about upcoming features?

From the beginning on Linksys official product page we could read about upcoming features for EA9300.
Now this information is gone or I can not find it any more. Something to worry about?

I'm talking about this text:

Upcoming features (via automatic firmware update)
Dual WAN - Dual WAN can aggregate the bandwidths of two WAN connections to achieve a higher Internet bandwidth greater than 1Gbps
Link Aggregation - Supports up to 2Gbps for file transfer
Advanced Band Steering - Auto select the most appropriate band between 2.4 and 5Ghz for client devices to achieve the best Wi-Fi performance
DFS Channels Support - DFS (Dynamic Frequency Selection) will provide up to four times more channels within the 5GHz band helping to improve the internet speed with less traffic congestion. This feature can help users achieve true lag free 4K content streaming
OpenVPN Server- VPN feature allows users too remotely and securely access resources shared within their home local area network

Re: Linksys EA9300 there is no more information about upcoming features?

Something tells me this is not happening. Typical promises and typical failure @linksys-belkin.

Comcast CATV-ISP/Arris SB6183/Linksys EA9300 V1/(2) Linksys RE6700/(3) Linksys WUSB6100M/Linksys WGA600N/1-VoIP/TiVo Bolt+/(2) TiVo Mini V2

Yeah, pretty poor. The router is just another also-ran without these features. Worse, people purchased this based on these clearly marked 'coming soon' items (DFS and Advanced Band Steering, for me, especially) just to be blindsided now. To just 'delete' it as if it had never been mentioned is very poor by Linksys.

Does anyone lnow the status of this?

I am also looking for this info.

Yea I should have returned this. I don't know why I keep buying hardware with locked down firmware. The whole ea line is bullship

Espesh with the smartwifi remote feature? Basically we're letting Linksys tunnel in remotely but we can't use any of the advanced features because of the rubbish, sandboxed fw <br>Same with routers: you buy your own bc you're sick of paying the cableco to rent one but the second it connects to their plant they essentially zap it and it no longer really belongs to you..

Any really Linksys? I can't use the the cr@p?