Problem with OpenVPN and local network

I have a trouble with OpenVPN setup on above router.

I have the router’s subnet with 8 devices and external storage on the router WRT1900ac.Each device have the access to this storage while I connected to the router(local network) As I understand , if I'll create VPN connection from Android smartphone (for example) it will make Android device a part of local network and i'll get the access to the external storage.

So I created VPN connection (172.19.13.X) and my local network IP is (172.19.1.X). In OpenVPN app on adroid(connected to internet through 4G) I see my new IP(172.19.13.X) and if I check my IP it will be my ISP IP.  But the problem is I can't get access to the external storage from internet. I can pin LAN IP of my WRT(172.19.1.1) but that's it, I can't ping my other devices and can't get the access to the external storage. I have the latest OEM firmware.

Can anybody help me to get the access to the external storage through VPN? And FTP is not the option.

Re: Problem with OpenVPN and local network

Hi 78. We'll have this checked with our 2nd level support team. Please send us an email at LinkysysCares@linksys.com together with your contact details and the link to this post.
Dennis C_18619
Linksys Technical Support

Were you able to solve this issue? I am also facing the same issue.

I can ping myrouter > 192.168.1.1 but not to the local network connected PC > 192.169.1.200

They replaced the device. Now everything is perfect.
Highlighted

Hi, adarshmadrecha.
What's the model number of your Linksys device? Please shoot us an email at LinkysysCares@linksys.com along with your full name, phone number, location and link to this thread.

Pamela - 21733
Linksys Technical Support