WRT32X Speed Test Last run time and Time Synchronization time can't display when language is Chinese

If language selected Chinese, Last run display {datetime} in Dashboard and Speed Test , Time Synchronization time display Invalid date in Router Administration .

Re: WRT32X Speed Test Last run time and Time Synchronization time can't display when language is Chi

Hi, chesterchin. Changing the language shouldn't be a problem. Try rebooting the router and check if it'll work. Also, please make sure that you're running the latest firmware version.

Rosalyn - 21986
Linksys Technical Support

Re: WRT32X Speed Test Last run time and Time Synchronization time can't display when language is Chi

Yes, change language to English work fine, just Chinese display wrong datetime, I already update firmware to 1.0.180118.3.

Got that, chesterchin. Were you able to change the timezone as well? If not, the timezone should be on UTC if the language has been changed to China. Since China's timezone is UTC, if I am not mistaken.

Nestor_C 21974

[ Edited ]

Yes, I can change the timezone, but If the language has been changed to Chinese, any timezone will display ti481-for48pmt-1pmt1ti481-2/12/2018ong, after one second change to Invalid date. 

Work fine in English, any timezone.

@chesterchin

Was this working fine before? If it was, please send us an email at LinksysCares@linksys.com along with your phone number, location, community username, and the link to this post so we can have this checked for further isolation.

Jo-Ann - 21744

Didn't working fine from the beginning, I updated latest firmware version when I got it, so I don't know initial firmware work fine or not.

I already send the email.