Re: WRT32x and WRT3200ACM WiFi Issues

My dropouts could be about 5-10 minutes. I just noticed it at the 20 minute mark.

The 5 GHz works just fine the 2.4 GHz keep drop every day and I have to restart every day i’m really started to get piss this what I get after paying $300

We are having the same issues of "no internet available" still connected to router though. Did the roll back on firmware..now being told to ship back the router for it must be a hardware issue

@Lucas

I had problems from day 1. April of 2017.  I had dropouts every 2 to 3 days.  Sonos would never reconnect.

The firmware update in Dec increased it to multiple times a day.

Reverted to the previous firmware and reset.  Then had dropouts back to 1 to 2 days.

Got fed up and went with DD-WRT 04 Dec update.

I no longer have dropouts but I have loss of connectivity once a day for 5 mins between the Linksys router and the cable modem.

This is tolerable as I do not have to reboot the router to get my devices back up. 

Ya..lets hope this patch that's released tonight fixes these issues tonight

Did I miss something? Did someone say there is a firmware update coming out tonight?

It was previously stated that there would be a new firmware update to fix this on the 15th.
Administrator

freakybigfoot wrote:
It was previously stated that there would be a new firmware update to fix this on the 15th.

Sorry for the confusion bigfoot. There is not a firmware coming out tonight on this one. There was a statement regarding the rollback firmware the other day saying if you had automatic updates enabled the update would be on your system no later than the 15th since it sometimes takes up to 2 days for the entire router population to receive their updates from the cloud. As of now the previous firmware is the one we are keeping published.

Linksys_Lucas wrote:

freakybigfoot wrote:

Sorry for the confusion bigfoot. There is not a firmware coming out tonight on this one. There was a statement regarding the rollback firmware the other day saying if you had automatic updates enabled the update would be on your system no later than the 15th since it sometimes takes up to 2 days for the entire router population to receive their updates from the cloud. As of now the previous firmware is the one we are keeping published.

That's sad. I was hoping he was right. Is there any ETA at all on a fix for this?

This is affecting me too much. Can I get a new router shipped asap? I mean like over night. My weekend is going to be wrecked again. I'm literally losing money.