ea 6900 parental control

Hello everyone
I programmed the access of the devices according to a specific schedule in the parental control. after some setbacks, I finally found the trick of IPv6 to control all websites. Now I have another problem:

Let's say that access to the Wan network starts at 8am and ends at 6pm.

The rooter correctly debuts the access in the morning, but does not close at 18h.
When I look at the rooter programming, everyone is red
Setting time is good for my area.
The latest firmware is installed,
Today I had to manually block the network after exceeding more than 20 minutes.
My Laptop is set '' (UTC-05: 00) East (US and Canada) '' and the rooter '' (GMT-05:00) EAST (US and Canada).

I deleted the hours of the schedule, did a restart, reprogrammed the hours for all devices, restarted a restart. Nothing has changed

I have to check every day that the devices start well at the right time, otherwise the reprimands fall and I must also check that the devices stop working on the Wan, otherwise the teenagers do not eat, sleep, or go out .

My only solution, for now, is to reboot the rooter every 12 hours.

For the moment there is no automatism, everything is manual. I would really like the device to properly control the parental control hours as it should .. Do you have any suggestions for me? Other than Rebooter every 12 hours

Re: ea 6900 parental control

After a few weeks Waiting for answers, 3 hours of phone call, 3 hours of chat and several emails, I am still at the same point with the latest model (EA6100) bought on March 19, 2018. I had two Linksys product in my possession who both had problems with parental control. I am obliged to note that even under the first year of warranty of the manufacturer, the support leaves something to be desired. When someone gets a device for parental control but that it works only 1 time out of 5, that no one of the support does not find the problem and that one does not offer you any replacement or exchange .... WOW.
I returned my recently purchased device to the vendor and bought an ASUS instead, expecting to solve my problem..

regard